Thank you for choosing run coaching services with Journey to Run!
If you are new Journey to Run, here are steps you can take to get started. Continuing athletes do not need to take any additional action.
- Review and electronically sign the Athlete Waiver and Release of Liability.
- Review and electronically sign the Terms of Service.
- Complete the Athlete Questionnaire and Assessment. This document is used to assess your running history, identify your goals, and allow me to get to know you a bit more. It will take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.
- Once you have completed all of the steps above, use this link to schedule your initial consultation. Please allow 2 days between the completion of the Athlete Questionnaire and Assessment from step 3 and the time of your initial consultation so I have time to review the information you provided.
- Watch for and accept the invitation (will be sent via email) to the VDOT02 coaching tool. I typically refer to the tool as simply VDot. This is where you will eventually see your training plan. You will also see instructions on how to sync your running watch or a free app to VDot so we can both see your workouts. There is more about running watches/apps in the online athlete’s resource library. I will share a link with you soon.
I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!
Don’t have time to take these steps right away? Save the URL and come back to them later.